09 January 2016

Coffee Bowl Browsing (Sat)

Remember: all they ever wanted was tolerance. . .yeah, right.

Mizzou paying the price for coddling lefty crybullies. . .

NYE perverts in Cologne: "largely asylum seekers." 


Apology from German media for not reporting sexual assaults: not enough.
 
Trump winning the war against P.C. culture. Well, I hope he wins that war. . .just not the White House.

Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

"13 Hours". . .I will definitely be seeing this!

___________________________-

Follow HancAquam or Subscribe ----->

1 comment:

  1. That's the Coptic church which has the Ark, right? I recall reading about it when I was in high school ('70's). I seemed to recall it was the Ethiopian Coptic church and I'm not sure if that's the same as the Ethiopian Orthodox church (it oughta be!).

    ReplyDelete