03 December 2014

What a Sorry Excuse for a Blogger I Am

Mea culpa! 

I've not been a dutiful blogger lately. 

Teaching four classes, advising 22 seminarians, the painting hobby, etc. have kept me away from the keyboard.

Next week will be better! But then I head off to visit the Squirrels Dec 18th. 

A Kind & Generous Soul sent me a surprise gift -- a good digital camera! So, pics of the newer smearings will actually look like the smearings and not CCTV footage of a hit and run.

As always I am deeply grateful to my benefactors. Particularly: Michelle R., Michelle M., Dale N., Andrew G., Christine L., and all of those who have sent books, paint, canvases, and a camera (!) my way.

God bless, Fr. Philip Neri, OP
___________________

Follow HancAquam or Subscribe ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment